DSPP LLC is a proud member of the Green Business Association and is qualified as
a PLATINUM Green Business. This means that we consistently go above and beyond ordinary
efforts to respect and sustain our planet and its resources. We are committed to
assisting and supporting our business partners in achieving strong business results
while at the same time sustaining our natural resources
Begin with “Low Hanging Fruit”: Focus on Paper
Reducing paper use in the workplace and substituting alternatives can greatly mitigate
the detrimental environmental impact we are experiencing in the world today.
• The US annually consumes 4,000,000 tons of copy paper.
• Natural forests are being destroyed at an unsustainable pace.
• More than 30 million forested acres – an area the size of Pennsylvania – are lost
• Paper manufacturing requires HUGE inputs of chemicals, energy and water.
• Plantations (created to grow more trees to satisfy our high dependency and demand
for paper) use heavy doses of insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. These chemicals
do not provide the same ecosystem functions as natural forests and often displace
indigenous peoples and replace natural ecosystems, including forests.
Everyday Sustainable Business Solutions
• Focused applications to address and manage green issues
• Utilize virtual applications
• Electronically send all documents internally and externally
• Scan office records and create online versions
• Request electronic or CD-ROM versions and share subscriptions
• Replace fax cover sheets with a stamp or stick-on labels
• Use electronic business forms
• Electronically workflow draft documents
• Implement electronic expenditure approvals
• Implement electronic signature
• Print fax confirmation sheets only when there is a failed transmission
DSPP, LLC can help you to be part of the solution…
… by providing your business with proven, efficient and effective methods to reduce
Our expertise is in developing an electronic document management system using
SAP® Document Management application to control electronic documents (content), distribution